By looking at the whole organisation, we can see how the current system is working and explore the relationship among the many parts.
Organisations are living human systems.
How effectively they integrate and operate is the core to business success.Organisational development can simply be described as harnessing your organisation’s potential to drive business value.
Using a systemic and integral approach to organisational development, we partner with our clients to:
- Conduct organisational analysis to identify system issues
- Develop aligned cultures and high performing organisations
- Create shared vision, purpose, and strategy
- Leverage talent with integrated talent and performance management processes and tools
- Build leadership capabilities with organisation wide learning and development approaches
- Facilitate change management and systems processes
A company’s success can be measured in how it attracts, develops and engages its talent.The goal of a talent development program is to create a highly responsive, high-performing, sustainable organisation that meets future business goals.
A successful talent development program begins with the alignment of leadership development to the company strategy.
Then building your talent pipeline requires an integrated talent management process and leaders with the capability to drive it.This enables you to attract, identify, develop and retain your talent to meet your organisation’s current and future leadership needs.
Working together, we support you in developing the following elements of an integrated Talent Management program:
- Define the leadership capabilities needed to execute organisational strategy
- Recruitment processes aligned to leadership needs to source leadership talent
- Assessments processes to evaluate and indentify leadership capabilities both internally and externally
- Performance Management to monitor and make course corrections in developing leaders
- Succession Planning to identify critical roles and avoid leadership gaps in the future
- Career Planning to allow employees to understand their leadership options and set development goals
- Leadership Development to create a roadmap to address skills gaps
- Development mindset to ensure that today’s leaders have the commitment and ability to develop leaders for tomorrow
Enhancing your team’s performance is an important part of unleashing better business success
Aligned and high performing teams foster synergies and positive energy. This enhances their ability to drive innovation and contribute to value creation for the broader organisation.
There are two particular areas which we believe have the biggest impact:
- New leader assimilation: Guide a manager with a new team to get off to the very best start
- High performance teams:Facilitating teams through change and to enhance alignment, focus and collaboration around vision, purpose, values and strategic goals
The process always begins an assessment of team issues and desired improvements, drawing from a range of effective assessment options.
Depending on a team’s development needs, this work can take a variety of forms, ranging from one off-site meeting to a series of customised team-coaching events.
Working together, we accelerate productivity and team performance by creating:
- Shared and compelling vision, mission and strategic framework
- Clear roles and decision making processes
- Challenging, realistic and aligned work plans and goals
- Collaborative working relationships and processes
- Team operating principles and agreements
- Understanding of the diverse and unique capabilities of the team
Mastering your leader’s capabilities is critical to organisational success. Great leaders successfully harness their people’s engagement and creativity to continually evolve towards sustainable value creation.
Leadership is who you are, your way of being and how you show up; not what you are. Therefore leadership begins with being centred and aligned with yourself. Personal mastery is about going deeper with our personal development to harness the capacity of the whole person.
From this place of personal mastery leaders can engage in effective action with others. It enhances their ability to build trust and influence people to share common vision, goals, values and attitudes. Building on relationship mastery, leaders mobilise their people to effective action towards the achievement of the organisation’s vision and strategy.
Effective leadership therefore is more than building a skill. It is not taught, it is learned through experience, self reflection, mindset, knowledge and practice.
Our leadership coaching and learning modules are far more than simply learning a set of tools and techniques.
Our integral and blended approach requires each individual to review current models of thinking, operating and interacting. It encourages them to reflect on their current challenges and effectiveness of their personal style and ways of working;
recognising where it is working for, or against them. From there we support them in exploring new perspectives and possibilities for action that increase their effectiveness on an individual, team and organisational level.
Aspects of our blended learning approach are:
- Modularised programs with content on leadership theory, processes and skills
- Experiential activities and exercises
- Working on real issues and challenges they face
- Individual exercise and personal reflection
- Group discussions and experience exchange with other leaders
- Integral coaching and action learning between programs
- Plans for integration into their daily work
We offer a series of tailored and experiential leadership programs and integral coaching to enhance and sustain leadership learnings. They focus on leadership mastery and can be adapted to the individual and organisational needs.